December 21, 2010

Christmas '10.

Fully updated.
Hope everyone had a warm and merry Christmas this year.

Music: Let it snow by Cecilia Dale


Casa Latina & Movida with Mandarin class

 The organizers - Frans engulfed his burritos while Pat savored hers
Proudly present our teacher - Ying Zi (peace)
Me struggling with my super meaty carnitas
Las carnitas up close - tempting right?
I gave up right here
The ladies having a good time
Womanizer much? (Just kidding)
We're too good for him
Taking a break from dancing
The scene on your left-hand side wasn't what you think it was
By that time everyone'd already let loose
Ying Zi's face turned tomato-red after a beer
Sweet Lily from UK - guess her age?

Orchard Road & Shimbashi Soba with Kenji & Thi

If you feel like having something light yet yummy and filling, we recommend this place

Coffee Club & Takashimaya with Max

Mexican quesadillas with smoked salmon + banana butterscotch latte = decent late brunch

Plaza Singapura with Cousin

Fake Christmas tree
Decorations inside the mall
Like my photography skill? Sponsor me a decent camera :(

BBQ Party, Tantric & Taboo with my "Girls"

We to'lly went crazy on X'mas Eve - not to this extent though
With the birthday boy Maize at 4 in the morning
(Who cares about double chin and oily face in photos anyway?)
And that, my friends, wrapped up my glamorous memory box of Christmas 2010. Well, not really, since the X'mas Day itself and the following Boxing Day were kinda memorable, too - but I'll keep those secret pieces to myself. I'd say this year celebration, or chain of celebrations, has been the best so far, if we ignored the total lack of presents (not that I mind since I don't truly celebrate Christmas like how it is supposed to be anyway). The exceptionally cool weather in Singapore was a bonus. So, all good, all for the better.

Also, have you jotted down your new year resolutions? My favorite quote before the start of a new decade: "Resolutions are a bit like babies: fun to make but extremely difficult to maintain". Let's set ourselves a few targets that sound smart and doable then! Until next time, have fun reflecting and counting down.

Xoxo 

1 comment: