May 20, 2010

That girl.

The official music video for That Girl by David Choi is finally out! Yours truly fully supports David because he started as a YouTuber and has put in lotsa effort to gain popularity with his genuine talents. Also, he's ASIAN! Check out his channel for unique and creative covers of many popular songs as well as awesome originals (That Girl is only one of those). I guarantee you a pleasant surprise to the least.

So, enjoy the beautiful music video produced by Wong Fu Productions, another talented YouTuber (Asian dudes, like duh).

Asian out there, be proud and do us proud.


"The ones we love tend to stay in our hearts and minds long after the relationship ends. While some move on quickly, others dwell and heal at a slower pace. Whatever the case, the thoughts, emotions and memories we experience during this time are heartwrenchingly powerful and real."

Oh, tonight I'm feeling fine
I'm alone, just wasting time
No Friday movie nights
Or romantic candle lights 

I'm just having conversations
With the thoughts in my head
All I hear are angels crying
Oh, won't they just sing instead
It would be wrong for me to say 

Chorus:
I don't need that girl by my side
I don't need that girl in my life
I don't want to talk it out
Or hold her when she cries 

I don't want to say she's my kind
I don't want to say that she's mine
I don't want to tell her that
I love her more than life
More than life, yeah
Love her more than life
Yeah, yeah, yeah 

Honestly, this won't do
How is she doing?
I tell myself I'm feeling swell
But I know I'm such a fool 

I could take it as a new beginning
But you know I don't feel that way
Who will take all this pain away?
I know it's wrong for me to say
(Repeat Chorus)

Talk about a sin
Was the day I walked into the other side
I would run back in
I wouldn't waste no time
I know it's wrong for me to say
(Repeat Chorus)


- IamtheeffingThatGirl.

P.S. I love the people born on April 15th 1987 who told me that I'd for sure pass my USM paper. Why? Because they were freaking right! Teehee. :D Especially my Paiseh Man who knows virtually everything (yet likes to act blur) and has a full-time job of making-me-happy. Te quiero con locura. 

4 comments: