May 18, 2010

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone.

This is gonna be a short entry. Didn't have a pretty Monday. It was "blacker" than usual - except for that one happy-hour of lunch time when we could spend time together. It's funny how we're being sooo 'gummy' (according to our dictionary) like an overzealous young couple falling in love for the first time, which I like!

And I also like the fact that I could pour my heart out and share with him even the most embarrassing confession I'd never admit to anyone. One way or another, he managed to turn it around, trying his best to come up with the most appropriate solution and thus, making-me-happy. However, for this one single time, I'd like to think that the decision was made all-by-myself after taking into consideration how it may affect my life thereafter - which is true, though I was fully aware that he'd be more than delighted about me making the move. Either way, it's dealt and done for better and for good. Goodbye sadness and frustration when Alan's around.

Sorry but I couldn't help being 'gummy' even on my blog. Also, share with you what I received a while back with utter pleasure and appreciation:

, I have no reason not to and definitely will.

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
It's not warm when he's away
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And he's always gone too long
Anytime he goes away

I wonder this time where he's gone
I wonder if he's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime he goes away

- Dedicated to you, mi novio 

P.S. I have a feeling that Thursday night will come fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment