May 26, 2010

Nostalgia.

Found this awesome performance of SuJu on YouTube today. I couldn't help watching the first part when they wore white masks and danced to "Last Carnival" by Norihiro Tsuru again and again. The background, costume and everything reminded me of Ludibrium in MapleStory along with a chain of old memories which I thought I'd thoroughly buried along with other piercing pieces of the broken mirror.

Nostalgia. Why do you like to sneak in and give my heart a light squeeze at the most unexpected moments? It's gonna be the second time I mention on this blog - but it's true that "Memories go where we go, just like a suitcase that we never lose". Oh... Nights like tonight. I listen as my emotions float gracefully yet aimlessly on a forgotten melody of love. And smile woefully.



...

Fast-forward to the beaming present. Frankly speaking, I'm more than content. Like the way love is growing - gradually yet naturally - and constantly nourished with pleasant surprises. Like the way the two gummiest people on Earth claimed to be occupied then ended up having their fix of each other almost every single day - be it shopping, lunch, after-class drink, supper, concert (which I skipped class for), midnight movie or slumber party. Like the red roses that always appeared out of the blue, the butterfly-painted paperclip that was thoughtfully attached to the wrapping, not forgetting the forever-fresh paper flower folded by someone in a successful attempt to get me out of grumpy mode. Like the exceptional sensitivity, the continuous effort, the solid protection, the prudent guide. Like every tiny piece of making-me-happy, which is the mission he voluntarily and constantly works on.

Honestly, I'm deeply touched. More than that, I'm being taught to trust and believe in genuine love, all over again. Though I have a strong feeling that this love ain't gonna be a calm lake, yours truly would rather embrace it as it is. Challenging, spontaneous and passionate.

Goodnight for now. Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment