June 10, 2010

Hiatus.

Yours truly is on her well deserved holiday in Hanoi until end of this month. Yay if you know what I've been through... Leaving early tomorrow for a beach trip though, which probably means no Internet whatsoever. Teehee! Will update as soon as I feel like. Until then, stalk me on facebook (as you might have been doing :P) or email me (trust me I'll reply). Oh and I miss mi novio a lot a lot. Will take good care and camwhore and everything with his green cap and support Mexico during World Cup. Lots of hearts. Stay tune for a proper entry. Xoxo. 

Unglam but who cares? Mexican cap and holiday mood ftw! :D

2 comments:

  1. Sh!t, your blogger template has no time stamp on posts! Anyway, have a great trip though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i have to go to dashboard to check everytime. :( anyway, thanks! So far so great!

    ReplyDelete