August 14, 2009

Saturday out.

I swear I didn't really like my choice of clothes today. Could have done better. Wormie otherwise impressed me with her inspiring combination of colors. Striking and creative. Anyway, dinner was yummy and more than fulfilling. Gossiping about the loser was fun, too. Oh, and on our way walking towards City Hall, there was this sweaty little boy suddenly poof out from nowhere, grabbing Wormie's and my hands. Initially we were shocked, especially when he was trying hard to keep us from moving and another friend of his was spreading her little arms to stop Kenji and Thi. The kids were screaming something that we couldn't really hear on top of their lungs. I guess it was some sort of exchanging commands. And you know what? The boy, who had an adorable feature of Japanese or Korean, referred to us as 'the princesses'. Needless to say, we had a good laugh at how serious they were about protecting 'the princesses' and blah, despite a little bit of embarrassment being the center of attention. I wanted to record the incident that made my day but there wasn't enough time. Very soon we were released with an assuring confirmation 'It's now safe, you can go'. Don't know why but I have a feeling that this little gangster will become a good leader if he wants to, and given that he won't be so random next time. Hahas, good job making me laugh for the first time of the day, kid.

Richard called me just now and said he'd be arriving tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, he's not gonna bomb us again _ or else I ain't gonna trust his words, ever. Beach outing with my girls has been delayed to next weekend. And I'd better arrange to meet up with my primary school friends as well. Yes, shall freak out all the way. Ah, it's good to keep myself occupied when the Boyfriend is (ultra) busy so that he won't have to worry about me getting bored. Though I often catch myself awfully missing him no matter what I do, at least my time is spent reasonably (Yay, I have a life!).
Fail. Gotta confess that I always crave for him.

Puzzled. Disappointed. Insecure. Tired. Cried. Smiled. Listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment